Each fold has meaning. The 7th Fold is a tribute to our armed forces, for it is through the armed forces that we protect our country and our flag against all enemies, whether found within or without the boundaries of our republic.

KC Royals Charities Diamond of Dreams

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) – Royals Charities announced Saturday that their Diamond of Dreams fundraiser brought in more than $350,000 for local military organizations. The money benefits Royals Charities military partners including Folds of Honor, families at local military posts and bases in Kansas and Missouri, the USO and reStart Supportive Services for Veterans and […]

Folds of Honor KC

1% of Americans wake up each day to defend the freedoms of the other 99%. Folds of Honor stands to provide educational scholarships to the families of those who have sacrificed for those freedoms. Folds of Honor Kansas City is a local chapter with a mission to support the foundation with the help of the […]

Get to Know the KC Board of Directors

President Larry Pfeiffer Larry has been and is currently involved in a variety of civic and not for profit organizations. ┬áHe currently serves as a member of the national Board of Directors of the Folds of Honor Foundation, and is President of the Kansas City Chapter of the Foundation. Since graduation from the University of […]